What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that a website puts on a visitor’s computer or mobile device via a web browser.
These files only retain generic information related to your preferences and never store your personal data. Examples of information retained are the way users arrive and use the site or their geographical origin, etc.
The term “cookies” is used in this policy to refer all files that collect information in this way.
The user may, at any time, change the cookie settings in his web browser. In the browser settings you can set the notification for cookies reception or even block the respective entry on your system.
Types of cookies that we use
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential cookies – These cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. They enable site navigation and the use of its applications. Disabling these cookies prevents the operation of some services of this site.
- Analytical cookies – We use this type of cookies to analyze how users use the site and to measure system performance. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistics creation and analysis, never collecting personal information from users.
- Functionality cookies – We use functionality cookies to remember user preferences and to provide you with services or advanced features.
Depending on their expiration date, cookies can be:
- Persistent cookies – These are stored at the equipment’s (pc, smartphone and tablet) web browser level and are used whenever the user returns to our website.
- Session cookies – These are temporary cookie files that remain in your web browser’s cookies file only during your visit to the site.
More information about cookies